Saturday, July 14, 2012

Erica's Dance Recital - March 2012

When I was pregnant with Erica, a friend of mine talked about how I would love to watch her in dance recitals. At the time, I was certain that no kid of mine would ever do ballet. Boy, was I wrong! Not only does she love dance, but I love to watch her too. She did 2 different dances. The first one was to a french song. The other dance was to "Jeremiah was a bullfrog".

I put her in a higher level class this time. On the first day they learned a lot and were moving fast. I had my doubts about whether I put her in the right class. She even expressed her doubts to me as well. We decided to have her stick it out and I'm so proud of her. She practiced a lot and learned the steps. She did a great job!

Erica and Chalyn

Erica and Alyssa

Erica with sisters, Lindsey and Lillian

Her French costume.  I love it!


I think the headbands are so cute in this one.

She was a little tired by the end of the night.

1 comment:

The Jo's said...

Cuteness overload! I love the Bull Frog dance! She did great!