Thursday, July 19, 2012

Beginning of May

It seems like life this year has been a crazy fast roller coaster. We decided to take it easy the first part of May. Then it went crazy again, but I will post more about that later.
Fort Building


Mother's Day - I got flowers, a flower pencil and cupcakes with flower decorations.  I couldn't have asked for more.  Except I got more - a new pair of running shoes to train for some upcoming races (Saguaro 8 miler and a Ragnar next year in California)

Erica finished up her second year of preschool with Ms. Laura.  She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES preschool.  I hope she has this attitude about school always.  If only all her teachers and classmates could be this great.  She made some really good friends this year.  She will miss the Kindergarten deadline by 10 days this year, so she gets one more year with this fabulous woman.