...I should blog more about, but probably won't:
10. In May we got rid of the green one (it took about 10 minutes on Craigslist) and bought the gray one. I LOVE IT!!
9. Videos, videos, videos. I have uploaded some videos on our YouTube site if you want to check them out - the most recent uploads include Halloween, Erica's cheer camp, a boating trip (Troy wakeboarding and Sadie tubing) and more of the girls' dancing.
8. Lake Roosevelt. In early October, our family took a boating trip north with some friends. We had a blast. You can see the link in #9 for some videos of Troy landing a backroll and 360.
7. I ran a 7k Breast Cancer Awareness Race. No pictures, but I averaged a 9:30 pace/mile. My best yet. I was so happy, and tired.
6. I've never been one to care too much about what I wear. I've (finally) been feeling a little frumpy lately, so I had an "intervention" from friends and we did a "What Not to Wear" experiment. We went through my closet and threw out half my clothes. Then, they took me on a shopping spree. Ideally, I would have before and after shots, but I must stay true to the title of this blog post.
5. One of my best friends since I was 13 years old came to visit. It was so great to see her again. She was playing in a National Tennis Tournament. Coincidentally, my sister-in-law was playing in the same tournament. So, my brother's family, my parents and my sister also came to town. It was a fun weekend. You can check out a better post about it here.
4. Halloween time consisted of multiple parties, which meant multiple costumes. Sadie also discovered the joys of trick-or-treating, one of which meant a fat lip if you ran too fast to the next house.
3. Lincoln and Logan's Lego Birthday Party. We drove to Phoenix the first weekend of November for my nephews' birthday party. My parents were there too. You can get better details/pictures and check out the awesome decorations here and here.
2. A Visit from Troy's Parents (O-ma and O-pa). They helped so much, especially when I had the flu. We miss them already - even Erica said so.
1. And, the answer to the question I've been mostly commonly asked this past 2 months ("How is it having Troy work from home?") - AWESOME! Check out his latest app Hungry Santa - and it is FREE.