Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy 11 Months!

Here by popular demand, more pictures of Erica! (At least her parents think she's popular. Are you happy now, Sonja?) She's 11 months old today.

"Of course I'll pose for the camera..."



"right before I try to eat it."


What do you think is more fun? A $100 walking toy, or a trashed-up empty diaper box? you guessed it! (I'm not suggesting we bought a $100 walking toy. But now you know why didn't.)

Who doesn't enjoy heartfelt kisses from a loved one? Even if that loved one licks her own butt before licking your face. *

* After reading this sentence, Nancee wanted to make it clear that Troy did this post... and Kayla didn't lick her butt directly before licking Erica's face. That would just be gross.

10 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

She is getting so much hair and it is so light. Adorable!

gretchen said...

Hey, I'm a fan! :)

That first picture is so darling. I think she looks like you, Nancee! :)

Dangcutekids said...

I can't believe she's already eleven months old. She's walking great!! What a champ. I love her toe head blond hair, way cute!

Shar said...

Her eyes are so blue! She is adorable. And I loved the video of her walking. I need get one of Kapria doing that. She just started pushing everything aroudn in the last week or so. I love how much they are doing that's the same. I really wish we could be closer and hang out. I'm sure they'd be best buds :)

Forest said...

I love the word, "directly," in your disclaimer!

stacey said...

we too at the trepanier household have to remind our children that rosco enjoys to lick himself often, so having him lick your face (or any part of your body) isn't the best idea.

Nicole said...

She is so darling!!! I think she's such a great mix of you and Troy. So adorable! Love the videos, too. I still have trouble getting those on my blog...someday. :) Keep it up, LOVE seeing her!

Christy said...

she is so cuuuute! love the slide show with Kayla, hillarious,, I love that kids are obsessed with boxes! She is a great little walker.C

Melissa said...

she is always so happy! it was fun having you guys over and watching her roam around our house :-)

Stephanie said...

Can you believe how fast time flies? I can't believe they will be one soon. Looks like Erica is busy like Cooper is. Boxes are the best toy. Erica is so cute.