Monday, August 18, 2008

5 Year Anniversary

August 16, 2008 - Five year anniversary
Troy planned a whole day of fun, including swimming, a movie and dinner.

We saw:
(The music was good, but the story not so much. I wouldn't recommend it).

We ate:

Thanks to the Parkers for watching Erica so we could celebrate.

We've had a wonderful 5 years and look forward to many more. Here are some of the things we've been blessed with over the last 5 years:
  • Erica
  • Our dog - Kayla
  • Nancee graduated from law school
  • Troy got his Masters in Mechanical Engineering
  • Traveled to Hawaii 3 times
  • Moved to Arizona
  • Bought a home
  • Played a lot of Boggle

I feel very blessed to have Troy in my life. He makes me so happy and I don't know how I survived without him. I hate to say goodbye to him every time he leaves for work and can't wait until he gets home in the evening. He treats me like a queen and is so patient with me. I love you, Troy!!!

14 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Isn't being married the best?! You guys have done some fun things together: Hawaii, 3 times?! I am jealous!
Hope you had a blast celebrating!

Malinovka said...

Happy 5th!!! It's been a great five years, hasn't it?! It's special to share this day with you guys. Hope we can meet up sometime in the near future.

Forest said...

Happy Anniversary!

M and M Madsen said...

Happy 5 years! I am so happy you are so happy.

Dangcutekids said...

You two are so perfect together. I love the surfing wedding photo, I've never seen it before, I'm a little jealous! What a great celebration too.

Shar said...

Happy Day! I forgot our anniversaries are so close. that's awesome. always need more holidays in August :)

I love the picture of you guys on the beach. I bet not many people have one like that. it's awesome! you guys are awesome. glad it was a good day.

Julie Tegeder said...

awwwww! your 5 years means we're coming up on 6. It's Andy's turn to plan our anniversary....

Annie said...

You forgot to add fake grass to your list of blessings.

And the Book Thief ;)

Happy Anniversary! Can't wait to see you guys in CA.

julie said...

congratulations you adorable pair! you've had many fantastic accomplishments.

how was mamma mia? and i'm jealous you got to eat at in-n-out. yum.

Brooke said...

Nancee, your blog is so cute. Happy Anniversary and that is quite a good list of accomplishments.

Andi said...

Happy Anniversary!

Shells said...

Hi Nancee, happy anniversary. Five years flew by fast.

gretchen said...

Happy Anniversary!! I remember when you two stopped by my apartment at BYU and announced that you were engaged (or were you announcing that you were dating? Okay, so I don't remember it all that well!!). Anyway--I was happy for you then, and I'm happy for you now! :)

Unknown said...

that is so sweet! Did you get married in Hawaii?? Those pictures are awesome.