Monday, May 10, 2010

More Erica Funnies

-Today I was trying to explain to Erica that we all have jobs. Her's is cleaning up, mine is doing the dishes and laundry, dad's is going to work and fixing cars. She is struggling with cleaning up her messes. After I explained all this, I wanted her to repeat it so it would sink in more:

Me: Erica, what is dada's job?
Erica: Going to work.
Me: What is mama's job?
Erica: Sleeping.

I gave up after that. We were laughing too hard.

-Erica is learning to put her pants on by herself. Today she ended up with both of her legs in one pant leg. Instead of getting frustrated, she started chanting, "I'm a mermaid, I'm a mermaid."

2 comments:

Mindi said...

That is funny. I could handle the job of sleeping!

Dangcutekids said...

Thanks for all the Erica stories. We are laughing so hard. Sorry potty training is turning out to be so thrilling especially so far from home. You're a trooper to keep at it. I think I would have gone back to a diaper for the week. What an awesome mom you are, especially with a newborn in tow.