Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



I have been sick all weekend with a sore throat/possibly strep throat. I think there is nothing worse than being sick and having to take care of kids. (Except maybe being sick and having to take care of sick kids). Thank goodness no one else has caught it...yet.

Anyway, Troy has taken care of the girls all weekend, including getting up at night with Sadie. On top of all that, he let me take a nap today too. It has been a good Mother's Day.

Sorry for a million posts in one night. I find I am constantly drafting up posts in my head, but I never get around to blogging them. Hopefully, I can keep up a little better, but I doubt it. Time to sleep!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry you are sick. I hope you are feeling better soon!

MollyE said...

I was home with sick kids on Mother's day, and I was secretly glad it wasn't me. Sorry!! At least you have great help! So fun to see all your updates. Glad you are doing well with the new one. We are doing much better now that our baby is 4 months and sleeping mostly through the night. You'll get there.

Dangcutekids said...

So sorry to hear you've been sick. Troy sure is a trooper to be taking care of you and the baby. What a sweet gift to give. I love the pictures of you and your girls. Looks like Sadie and Erica are getting along really well. They will be such awesome friends! You're a great mom!

Jenn S. said...

SO sweet! Love seeing you and your girls. :)

Unknown said...

Oh Sadie is so beautiful! Your girls are so cute! I wish you lived closer so I could play with them!