Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tagged

10 years ago I...
1. was 20 years old

2. a senior at BYU

3. studying sociology

4. thinking about going on a mission

5. probably freezing cold


5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow)...
1. Fly back to Tucson from Seattle

2. Blog about my trip to Seattle (including the Weezer concert)

3. Run, run, run (I ate a lot on this trip)

4. Do some laundry

5. Take a nap


5 snacks that I enjoy...
1. chocolate covered cinnamon bears

2. chocolate orange sticks

3. mint chocolate truffles

4. chocolate covered marshmallow orange pumpkins

5. hot chocolate


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off school loans

2. Help out family

3. Go on some cool trips

4. Invest in Troy to start a business

5. Put some in savings


5 places I have lived...
1. Utah

2. California

3. Ukraine

4. Russia

5. Arizona



5 jobs I've had...
1. Lawyer

2. Bailiff

3. Law Clerk

4. Secretary

5. Company directory address updater


I tag...
1. Julie

2. Alexandra

3. Rachel

4. Christy

5. Kalli

3 comments:

Erik said...

Next question...what kinda company does Troy wanna start up Hmmm?

Nicole said...

What a fun post! I liked learnign some new things about you!

Unknown said...

oh I am so jealous about Weezer! We saw them and the Foo Fighters a few years ago and it was awesome.

They will be at the AZ State Fair this weekend with Angels and Airwaves, but we can't go :(. We played an Angels and Airwaves song for the recessional at our wedding. :)