Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Seattle Sunshine

Last week we got to visit Troy's family in Seattle. We had a wonderful time and it was sad to leave. The weather was beautiful and Erica loved playing with her cousins and aunties.



I had the most perfect day. First, I got to do a tour of a chocolate factory. I never ate so much chocolate in one hour. Then, I went to a Weezer concert (no pics of that). How do you beat a day like that?

Erica with her O-pa. She likes to stick her tongue out at people.



We also stopped by the Science Center. I love this picture of Erica with her Daddy.
In exchange for me going on the chocolate tour, Troy got to stay up until 3 a.m. playing X-box with his brother. Since Troy only plays this about once a year, I thought it was a good trade. You gotta make these deals once a kid comes.


At the Space Needle
Erica LOVED her aunts - Molly and Sonja. They were great babysitters and we really wished they lived closer.

Erica had a good time playing around at the Science Center. She kept going back to the car.
The newest addition to the Tegeder family.
Checking out butterflies

9 comments:

Jenn S. said...

So cute! Glad you guys had a chance to get away together.

Unknown said...

cute pics! Seattle looks like fun! oh, and, mmm...chocolate.

Kim said...

It looks like you all had a great trip! What fun...I want to go somewhere fun!!!

Steve and Kalli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindi said...

Looks like a fun trip. I love the picture with Troy, O-pa, and Erica. The hair nets are great too!

Heather said...

Looks like fun!

Janelle said...

Wow! Looks like fun. I love Seattle. We are glad to have you back!

Andi said...

I'd wear a hairnet anyday for a chocolate factory. ;)

Nicole said...

What an awesome trip! family is just the best. And wow...Erica gets cuter with every post!