Monday, September 22, 2008

Troy and 29

Troy's 29th birthday was yesterday. Since we were celebrating, I never got around to posting about it. So, today I decided to write 29 reasons why I love Troy (in no particular order):


1. He's hot!!


2. He is so smart that he works as an engineer for one of the top defense contractors in the nation.


3. He is giving me a massage while I write this.


4. He is really good at drawing portraits of people.


5. He fixes our cars so we don't have to spend money on repairs/oil changes or new car payments.


6. He is good at all board sports.


7. He wakes up with Erica on the weekends so I can sleep in.


8. He kills all the bugs in our house so I don't have too.


9. He is good about making sure our family prays together.


10. He is really good at playing the guitar and violin.


11. He laughs at my jokes.


12. He works really hard to provide for our family so I don't have to.


13. He keeps our yard looking nice.


14. He fixes everything in our house.


15. He is patient with me.


16. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and dedicates time to fulfilling his calling in Young Men's.


17. He plays with Erica when he gets home from work to give me a break.


18. He watches "The Office", "24" and whatever else I want to watch with me (except American Idol).


19. He sends me text during the day to tell me he loves and misses me.


20. He likes to invent things and always has good ideas.


21. He reads scriptures in Russian and prays in Russian with me. He is patient in helping me with my Russian skills.


22. He's good at saving money.


23. He let's me practice my hair cutting skills on him.


24. He makes sure we always have fun.


25. He takes me on great trips.


26. He always compliments my cooking.


27. He tries to explain engineering concepts in terms that I can understand.


28. He taught me how to snowboard and wakeboard.


29. He is the best husband ever!!

4 comments:

Shar said...

happy birthday Troy! I think we should live by you guys so Trav can come do all those board sports with you. And Erika and Kapria can play while Nancee and I chat and do mom things. perfect.

Malinovka said...

Happy Birthday, Troy! I'm glad you guys are so happy together!

Unknown said...

aw what a sweet post! happy bday Troy!

Nicole said...

I know this is late...but Happy Birthday Troy! Hope it was an awesome awesome one...and by the looks of the latest post, I think it was. How fun, Nance, to live with a superhero!