Monday, March 21, 2011

Oma and Opa Visit

In February, we were lucky enough to have Troy's parents come visit. We had a great time with them and miss them a lot. Here are some of the adventures we went on:

"A Safari?"


"A Pony Ride". It was initially just for Erica, but she got scared after a few minutes, so we gave Sadie a try. She loved it. Erica did better at pulling the pony.





"Sabino Canyon" - A beautiful tram ride up the canyon and a nice walk down. There were little ponds of water to stop and play in for breaks.






"Pima Air & Space Museum" - I've been wanting to go here for 4 years and finally made it. Thanks to Oma for watching the girls so we could go. I have a dream of flying in a fighter jet someday (just as a passenger). I think this is the closest I will get.


And, of course, "Beauty School".

4 comments:

Lesley said...

I love it when you blog -- it makes it seem like you're not a million billion miles away.

Erica is so adorable, beauty school or not. And Sadie! I can't believe that Sadie is that old. We need to meet those girls!

Steve and Kalli said...

I can't believe how BIG Erica is! I love when you post pictures of Tucson, it makes me miss it. We loved Sabino Canyon :)

Dangcutekids said...

I love Erica's beautiful hair wow! What a great and fun visit with Grandma and Grandpa. So nice to be able to do so many fun things together.

Freckles Phillips said...

Love the giraffe costume. It looks like Erica was a good sport and at least tried to meet Oma halfway on the beauty school thing. I love the pony story too--Erica was scared but Sadie loved it hahaha. Looks like they are on track to be about as different as you and me! :)