Sunday, October 24, 2010

Girl's Weekend

The second weekend in October I had my first real girl's weekend getaway in Vegas. My college freshman roommates got together for the first time in 15 years. It was a total blast. We are all married, have kids and are so grown up. I can't believe how much has happened.

We stayed up until past 3am the first night. I don't think I've done that since my college days. We talked about doing a lot of stuff, but we really just ended up talking, talking, eating and some more talking. I thought I would get to sleep with no kids, but I probably slept less than normal.

These are inspirational women. They taught me a lot 15 years ago and again this weekend. I look forward to our next reunion.

4 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my gosh Nancee...that is Weston's cousin Heather standing next to you! Between this and the Mortenson's it really is such a small world! I just love her...she is such a sweetheart and I always enjoy seeing her at the BIG Stewart reunions! So glad you had a great time!

Heather Rice said...

Hi Nancee...Hi Angie! Now I have 2 reasons to come to AZ for a visit! I wish I could see both of you more often!

Shells said...

Nancee, I saw your husband's "alumni update" today in the BYU magazine. How cool is that?

Jenn S. said...

Love those girls!

PS - What does Molly's shirt say?