Thursday, July 1, 2010

You Know You Watch Too Much Dora When...

#3 - Your 2-year old can tell you the name of an episode within 5 seconds of turning it on.

#2 - Your mother sends you this for your birthday:


#1 - Your husband sends you on a Dora Adventure for your birthday celebration:


If you can't read the text, he sent me out to lunch by myself (no kids) at Beyond Bread. Then I got to have a foot massage. Troy's sister watched the girls while I was gone. It was an amazing birthday.


(All those dots are to designate the length of time Dora waits in silence after asking a question).
Thanks Sweetie. I love you!!! I had a great birthday.

5 comments:

Forest said...

I think you could turn this "You know you watch too much Dora if..." into a whole comedy routine. Look out Jeff Foxworthy.

Nicole said...

That is hilarious!! Happy Birthday-- glad it turned out so awesome, even if dora was involved. ;)

Cristin said...

This made me laugh out loud... especially the part with the dots so that you could respond. That is so funnY!

Cristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

So fun! Hope your birthday was great!