Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Bedrooms and Painting

I have never painted rooms before, but I really wanted to paint the girls' rooms. In the beginning, I didn't even know that primer was white and I had to watch a YouTube video about how to tape a room.

I had a great group of friends who helped me figure it all out, lent me supplies and even came to help paint. Thank you, thank you. I never would have been able to do it without them or my husband.

I had planned to have their rooms all done before Sadie came. However, she decided to make her entrance 3 weeks early, which put our plans on hold. Now, after 5 months, I feel like we are pretty much done.

SADIE'S ROOM: Light purple, animal theme, Troy installed a ceiling fan.




ERICA'S ROOM: Pink walls, multi-colored bedspread with matching decorations (still working on that), pink curtains, Troy installed a ceiling fan.

10 comments:

Freckles Phillips said...

I love how the bedspread looks in Ericas room. She can rock bright colors until she's 25 like me! Yay!

Nat said...

Both eoom are great! I am very scared to paint. I have never done it before.

M and M Madsen said...

very impressed

Heather said...

Love it!

Janet said...

Erica doesn't have a little thing on the side of her bed anymore!? She is growing up too fast. I can't wait to see her on Saturday!

Mindi said...

Those rooms look great Nancee! Good job. So girly.

Andi said...

So what are you going to paint next? ;)

Angie said...

Great job!

Molly M said...

Ummmmmmmmmm, NEW POST, PLEASE! I wanna know lil' Sadies' stats!

Price Family said...

Nancee, so sad I wasn't there to help. I love to paint. Erica will enjoy the fun colors.