Thursday, July 1, 2010

"I'm so sad. I miss Sonja."

We were so lucky to have Aunt Sonja/So-So/Troy's sister come visit us for a week. We got to boat, swim at the Cove, go on a million errands, eat a million Otter Pops (literally), jump on the trampoline, do slip-n-slide, play with Barbies/princesses/PlayDough, watch princess movies, etc.


On top of all that, she watched the girls so Troy could take me to the Melting Pot for my birthday and while I went on a birthday day out.

Needless to say, we miss her terribly. We had so much fun with her. The title of this post is what Erica said to me all afternoon the day Sonja left. I agree.

She brought princess presents for Erica and made cute headbands and a onesie for Sadie.



Amazingly, Sonja finally convinced Erica to put her hair up. I've been trying for years, but apparently the Aunt has the magic touch. Erica is already prepping for her ballet recital that is in 3 months.


Note: What NOT to wear to The Cove:

2 comments:

The Jo's said...

I miss everyone TOO! I'm surprised Erica misses me- she had zero interest in saying good-bye. Haha.I'm working on a certain birthday post right now!

Andi said...

You mean, that isn't Troy?

Glad you had a great birthday! Hopefully all of you will eventually outgrow Dora! :)