Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December!!!

I love this time of year. It's filled with good food, seeing family and vacation from work. We spent Thanksgiving in Phoenix with my brother's family, my parents and my sister. I want to hire my sister as a nanny. She read books to Erica and put make-up on her. Erica LOVED her!!

Not the greatest picture of us, but the only one I have of Troy and me together. Notice no toddlers in the picture? We strategically planned to meal to happen during nap time. It was a wise move.


Erica enjoyed snuggling with her Grandpa Tutu.

We stayed at my dad's brother's house. He is currently working as a mall Santa. Doesn't he look realistic? Erica was convinced that he was the real Santa.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

He really does look like Santa! How exciting for Erica. :) I think that was so smart to plan your meal during nap time. I'm thinking we'll do that on Christmas day...

Lesley said...

I have never seen such a believable Santa before! No wonder Erica was so convinced!

I love your idea of a meal during naptime. That will be our new plan. They can be awake for SECOND dinner, later in the day. :)

Elizabeth said...

Whoops...I put a comment on your next post (about a blogging book) when I meant to put it here).

I love this time of year too.

Julie Tegeder said...

we're counting down the days!

Unknown said...

Oh man I have to show Ryan that last picture. He is going to be SO. JEALOUS. He wishes he was already gray so he can be santa! haha.

Erica said...

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving. Don't you just love Aunties? I am excited to hear that Erica will have a sister...you will love having two of the same gender together...might I suggest the name Jedda...Erica and Jedda...too cute. :)