Monday, December 28, 2009

ShatterBall!

My first iPhone/iPod Touch app is (finally) done, and it's up for sale in the iTunes App Store. It's called ShatterBall. It's fun to see my game up for sale. I'm relieved Apple accepted it the first time around. I have spent a lot of time developing it, especially the past couple of months, which meant sacrificing sleep. I suppose that will just get me back into the sleep schedule that I'll need to re-adopt when the new baby comes. In the mean time, I can finally catch up on some sleep now that it's in.

Nancee has been a great support, and Erica has been a great beta tester (even though she hasn't made it past level 1 yet.) If you have an iPhone or an iPod Touch, check it out! Just search for "ShatterBall" in the iTunes App Store. If you buy it ($0.99), please leave a review!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thjat's cool! I will tell my brother to get it. He has an iphone.

Spencer said...

AWESOME!! My boys think Level 24 is way too hard. Better look that one over again. They love the game, played it all the way to Niagara Falls on a trip with Tutus.

Great game, Troy. We'll spread the word!

Jenn S. said...

very cool! We sadly, have no Iphone, but are still very impressed! Yay Troy!