Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow...in Tucson??!!

This morning after Troy's alarm went off, he said, "It snowed!" I couldn't believe it. I moved to Arizona so I wouldn't have to live in the snow. It turned out okay, because by 9a.m. I was able to leave my home in sandals and not be cold. It's amazing how many people were playing outside at 7am just for a chance to be in the snow. Tons of people left late for work so they could build snowmen with their kids. All because of 1-3 inches of snow. Gotta love it!!




2 comments:

Forest said...

Snow on cactus. You don't see that everyday!

greg & allyson said...

what in the world? at least it melted fast. We've got those beautiful mountains of dirty snow piled up all over town...ahhh gorgeous--ugh!

and oh my goodness, that Erica! She is such a doll. i can't believe she's that old already. we've got to see you guys soon.

sorry christmas didn't work out. greg's dad had a minor heart attack while we were all there and it got kind of crazy.--and then I was there briefly for my brother's wedding in January, but i didn't have any time to come down.--we've got to work this out sooner than later :)

love you guys
miss you guys