Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy February

Between parents visiting, applying and studying for the bar, watching kids and all the regular stuff, I just have not found time to do my blog posts. So, here is a random sampling of our February:

Erica cuddling on Kayla. Erica loves to give Kayla kisses too. I find it cute, although some (A.W.) may find it disgusting. (:


This was my surprise Valentine bag for Troy to open at work.


Troy has been working hard on our backyard. We got bids for having someone else complete it, but we could not bring ourselves to spend the money. So Troy is doing it himself. He will do a better job, it will just take a little longer. Right now he is working on the retaining wall.




I got to have a tea (hot chocolate) party with my friend Stephanie. She made delicious scones and it was nice to have some adult company.

For Valentine's, Troy and I went snowboarding in Tucson - home to America's southern-most ski resort. We had a great time. We also went to dinner with Erica. This was the best we could do for pictures.



We spend most of our days on the trampoline. Erica is obsessed with our neighbor Sydney (whom she affectionately calls "ney-ney"). Erica asks for her at least 50 times a day. We are so glad Sydney likes to come play.


I also think Sydney's brother is enjoying the attention too.

5 comments:

Andi said...

I'm assuming A.W. is me? Yeah, dog saliva mixed with human saliva. Not my idea of a cute moment.

As for the wall... good luck Troy!

Forest said...

Wow, I'm impressed with the wall. I wish I knew how to do that.

Mindi said...

Troy is doing a great job on the wall. It is nice he can do this and save the money. I too can't say that I'd love my kids laying on the dog, but Erica does look cute!!

stacey said...

Awe retaining walls! You'll have to come over sometime and see Norm's retaining wall project. We(aka Norm) also couldn't bare to pay someone else to do it and he ended up doing a great job. Very well engineered if I say so myself - He made sure to meet code-plus some.
Looks like Troy has a good start

Unknown said...

That one of Erica and Kayla is really cute. Dogs are much cleaner when they don't have a dirt yard to play in. Really, they are! I know from experience with both. They aren't pristine, but alas... I still practically give Raiden a bath every time he touches the dogs. I don't want those paws touching my face. ha.