Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"Google Reader is the Best...

True dat. Double True." (If this makes no sense to you, it's worth doing a search on YouTube for Chronic of Narnia)

So I have to give a shout out to Gretchen M. who posted about Google Reader and in so doing has saved me many, many hours. Thank you, thank you. If you don't know about this, it is worth checking out. It updates you whenever someone posts on their blog. I used to spend hours checking out blogs to see if there were any new posts. Now I never have to check, I'm automatically notified. Maybe this is borderline on laziness, but I'll do whatever saves me time.

On that note, it doesn't work for private blogs. So, I've starred all the private blogs on my list. That way I don't have to think about which ones I still need to check myself, I can just look for the star. That definitely falls in the laziness category.

5 comments:

gretchen said...

And because I'm hooked up on Google Reader, I guess I'm the first to notice your new post! Glad you like it as much as me! :)

M and M Madsen said...

ohhh ya - been addicted to that for months now. makes me hate peeps like me that are private!

Stephanie said...

I love Google Reader. It makes it so much faster and easier to read blogs. Although, on some blogs it can leave things off, like pictures. There is another one called Bloglines I've heard some people use.

Jenn S. said...

I haven't tried Google reader yet - but I couldn't not comment on "true dat double true".HILLARIOUS

Unknown said...

Nice. I will check it out later...if I remember