Saturday, June 14, 2008

Backyard Progression

Have you ever noticed how your life becomes one big blog? What I mean, is that, anytime something is happening in our lives, I immediately being to think about the pictures I'm going to put on the blog and the captions I'm going to write, etc. Anyway, the latest blog-worthy event happened last weekend, when the Elder's Quorum came to our house on Saturday morning to help us move 12 tons of rock to our backyard. We would have never finished without them and we are sooooo grateful for their willingness to help. By the way, the following pictures are with our new camera. We LOVE it!!

This is about a quarter of the rock pile. (I didn't remember to grab my camera until the end).


The backyard:



A patch of grass is going in that dirt square eventually.

3 comments:

Dangcutekids said...

Darling pictures of Erica she's growing so fast! Your back yard looks great, that is lots of heavy work. You must be a VERY buff family.

Lesley said...

You guys are cool. I don't know why you bother with all that work on your house--you are just going to leave it when you move to Houston next month.

-Scott

Shar said...

I totally do the same thing - whenever an event is happening I think, "oh, gotta blog about this!" The bad thing is, i only ever blog about once a month. I read lots, but I barely ever post. oops.