Sunday, February 10, 2008

TROY

I saw a lot of these going around and was wondering when I would get tagged. It has happened...


1. What is his name? Troy Dixon Tegeder (aka sweetie, boy, roy)


2. How long have you been together? We met in Ukraine, but didn't really know each other. We really met again in the fall of 2002. A year later we were married on August 16, 2003 (right Troy? I never remember the date-oops). So I guess we've been together 5 1/2, married 4 1/2.


3. How long did you date? See #2.

4. Who eats more? Food-Troy; Desserts-Me.

5. Who said I love you first? I don't remember. (Do you see a pattern here? I'm glad Troy loves me despite my forgetfulness.) I will qualify this by saying I think I knew I loved him first, but whether I said it first is a different story.


6. Who has more speeding tickets? Me. I have the only one.


7. Who is smarter? Troy, hands down.


8. Who is more sensitive? Again, I would probably go with Troy, but it's probably pretty equal.


9. When there is a fight who usually wins? Honestly, haven't had one yet. Troy is too patient to fight with me.

10. Who does the laundry? Me. I think Troy can count on his hands how many loads he's done since we've been married, but that's okay because he takes care of the cars. There should be another question about that and I would have to say I've never fixed anything on the cars.


11. Who does the dishes? Mostly me.


12. Who sleeps on the right? If you are standing at the foot of the bed, facing the pillows, I am on the right.


13. Who pays the bills? I make sure they get paid, but Troy provides the funds.


14. Who mows the lawn? Do you mean dirt? We live in Arizona and have no lawn...yet. I will say that Troy takes care of all the outside work. I've never mowed a lawn in my life. That's what my 6 brothers were for.


15. Who cooks dinner? Me.

16. Who drives when you are together? Mostly Troy, but we switch off.


17. Who is more stubborn? Neither of us, thank goodness.


18. Who kissed who first? Don't you kiss at the same time?


19. Who asked who out first? Troy asked me on our first official date. He took me to a concert. I had no idea at the time how out of character it was for him to spend so much on a first date. He must have really liked me. (:


20. Who proposed? He did, right after a long talk where I thought we were going to break up. Sure glad I was wrong.


21. Who has more siblings? Me - 6 brothers, 1 sister; he has 1 brother and 2 sisters.

22. Who wears the pants? Um, we both do. I wear skirts sometimes too.


I tag anyone that hasn't been tagged yet and reads this blog.

5 comments:

julie said...

sweet....

Lesley said...

Fun! And then came little Erica. Awww...

Rebekah said...

I remember you telling us about that walk where you thought he was going to break up with you. Courtship is the best isn't it?

Messimoo said...

That was fun. I can't believe she is sitting up! Yea! Um, and I can't even post about a day in my life because I have a hard time remembering what I did; however, I do remember A LOT of cleaning is involved!

jenniferhoiyin said...

Nancee! This is Jenny Johnson, It's been a long time, your little girl is so adorable! I found your blog via others' I love coming across blogs of people I adore! :) I hope everything is going well, I'm excited to get to read your blog from now on.