Monday, April 6, 2009

I'm Ethical

I have to tell somebody and Troy is sick and asleep on the couch, so whoever reads this blog first gets to hear the good news. I passed my ethics test!! Woohoo!!!!! This is only one of many requirements for getting a license to practice, but it is one less thing I have to worry about now.

The test had 60 questions and Arizona requires you to get a scaled score of 86. The scale ranges from 50 (low) to 150 (high), so 100 would be average. I got a 127. This score blew me out of the water. I've had to take this test two other times for Utah and California and I scored in the 80s both times.

Here's hoping the bar exam goes just as well. I was actually stuying contracts at the moment, but was falling asleep and came to check my email to wake me up. So glad I did.

13 comments:

Shar said...

WAHOO! Congrats, Nancee. That is fantastic news and I'm so happy for you! Plus, now you have a number to put on your smartness. Isn't that cool?

Mindi said...

Great job Nancee! Sorry to hear Troy is sick.

Holly said...

Rock on... super proud. When can I start watching Little One for you? You need to study for that stinky bar now.

Seriously, did you not think to call me? I only live next door! Dork.

M and M Madsen said...

you are simply amazing! I forgot to tell you that I mailed back your recommendation (or what ever that is). I told them how fancy you really are!!!

Julie Tegeder said...

congrats! we're counting down the days!

Nicole said...

YAY!!! Great job Nance!!!

gretchen said...

Congrats! What an awesome score!!

Kim said...

Way to go Nancee!!! When it's time for the bar, you'll do great!

Forest said...

Congratulations, Nancee!

I always knew you would recuse yourself in the event of a conflict of your interest.

alexandra said...

Nancee i am feeling your pain. Good luck and congrats on the good omen of the high ethics exam score!

Unknown said...

yeah!!

Andi said...

You're such a smartie pants! :) Maybe the high score is a sign that Arizona is meant to be?

Jenn S. said...

Woo Nanc!! You are so naturally ethical! :)