Monday, April 21, 2008

Standing on her Own

I've been working with Erica standing on her own. She lasted like this for a little bit, but she is still very wobbly. Although she still hates to be on her stomach, she will often roll onto her tummy and get mad. She rarely returns to her back even though we've seen her do it and know that she can. We've decided she is just lazy and wants us to flip her. I don't think she is going to crawl; I think she will skip right to walking (not any time soon though).


We let Erica try out a "Biter Biscuit" which is basically a really hard graham cracker.


I think she liked it!!

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Yeah for her strong little legs!

Her eyes are such a beautiful color. She's a 'looker!

Shar said...

Her eyes are the first thing I noticed too. I didn't realize how blue they are until now. Beautiful!
So I'll have to try those biter things. I bet Kapria would love them. I wish we lived close and our girls could be doing all these things together! maybe someday...

julie said...

she can't be big enough for all that already!!!

Nicole said...

Wow!!! She is moving right along. I can't believe how much she's doing! She is such a doll. :)
Love ya

Shawn said...

Soooooo cute. And Nancee, I can really see you in here now.

Dangcutekids said...

She is darling, those are the best cookies! It looks like she agrees. What a happy girl.

Christy said...

I can't belive it. She is getting too big and fast! i love her cubby cheekers! It won't be to long till you are wishing she was still imobile. miss you guys! come over some time will ya!

M and M Madsen said...

those eyes- amazing!!