Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Happenings

We had a hail storm the other night and Troy and Erica went outside to play in it. There was actually enough ice for Erica to make her first snowman. She was VERY proud of this snowman!! I love that she is still wearing flip flops, but at least I put some mittens on her.


For some reason, Erica loves to sit under the table with the dog. They are becoming great buddies. She will even go outside by herself (i.e., without me) and play with Kayla for a little while. It is wonderful!!


Erica helping me make donuts. This was my first try at making them. They turned out a little greasy and ended up making me sick. I think I will just stick to buying them.

7 comments:

Julie Tegeder said...

Ahhh, cute little snowman. We miss you guys...

M and M Madsen said...

That snowman may be the cutest thing I have ever seen. How fun!

Mindi said...

I love the picture of the two of you in your aprons. So cute. I've thought about trying donuts but haven't wanted to mess with the hot grease. I think you've convinced me to just buy one when I want one. Sorry they made you sick! Love the snowman...and the flip flops!

Janet said...

Hey! When did she get big?! I only saw her like 2 weeks ago and she has already grown like a lot! Where does time go?

The Jo's said...

I love her ponytail in the last picture. I still can't believe the ONLY time she let me do her hair was during the last five minutes of our trip!

Jenn S. said...

Oh you girls are so cute! Out of nowhere yesterday Savannah told me that she loved the name Erica, that she thought it was just the most beautiful name ever and when she had a little girl someday that she wants to name her Erica. I told her about your Erica and she was so excited. :)

Miss you Mama!

greg & allyson said...

I laughed out loud at the tiny snow(hail)man. You guys crack me up!

How are you feeling lately? Isn't the time almost here? I hope you guys are doing great!