Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Utah

We spent the shortest amount of time in Utah, but had the most people to see. Unfortunately, we didn't even come close to seeing everyone we wanted to see. We are so grateful to KD and her family for letting us crash at their house. Her kids were great with Erica.


Troy's and my mission president and wife.


The Bostons. Good luck!!


My Papa. He was so cute with Erica.


Erica and Kapria


Cousin Nathan


Cousins Mallory and Marissa


Erica and Addi. Erica is telling me that she is too tired to see anyone else. She seriously just laid down in the middle of the floor from exhaustion.

6 comments:

Forest said...

That's a pretty tired kid.

Julie Tegeder said...

awww, we miss you. Andy tells bed time stories every night and the kids still want Erica as a principal character. Also, they still quote her all the time: noa noa, lo lo, wawa, etc...

Janelle said...

So fun to visit cousins. I can hardly wait for our Utah adventure.

gretchen said...

I am so bummed that I didn't see you and Pres & Sis. McQueen while you were in UT, since I was literally just down the street at my in-laws in North Salt Lake. Oh well. Next time!

Too funny that Erica got so tired after seeing so many people. Sometimes I wish I could just lie down on the floor too!

Freckles Phillips said...

Uh-oh... what does Allison need luck for?

Elizabeth said...

I just wanted to comment and say how beautiful little Erica is. I love her bright, blond hair. And I can't believe how big she is. :)