Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Seattle

I've just returned from a 3 1/2 week trip to Seattle-Utah-Idaho. Troy spent the first week with me in Seattle for his sister's wedding. After that, we were Troy-less for 17 days. That is the longest we've been apart in six years. It was hard to be away from Troy, but I had a wonderful time visiting so many family and friends. Troy got to spend part of that time boating in Lake Powell, so don't feel too sorry for him. I will let the pictures do most the explaining since I don't want to write a lot and I should be studying for the bar. Only one more month to go. I will do a subsequent Utah and Idaho post later. Here is to a great time in Seattle!!!!

Sonja and Jordan's wedding:





The Seattle Aquarium. Erica loved the otters the best.




The Swing:
Bonding with cousins. Erica loved playing with Noah (Noa-Noa) and Lovi (Lo-Lo). She still asks to see their picture all the time. Wished they lived closer.




6 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! I love the pic of erica kissing troy.

Steve and Kalli said...

wow 17 days is a long time! It looks like you guys had fun though!

The Jo's said...

Erica is so photogenic! I love the picture of her and Troy at the aquarium! Wow, 3 1/2 weeks? It's probably nice to be home.

Freckles Phillips said...

The best pics are the one of Erica on the swing and when she's giving Troy a kiss. So cute!
Cute bridesmaid dresses too, Sonja!

Malinovka said...

Looks and sounds like you had a great trip! We're sorry we missed you in all the chaos, but it looks like you had plenty of family to see in all three states. Hope we can run into you one of these days!

Mindi said...

How fun for Erica to be able to spend time with cousins! She looks like she really enjoyed herself. I love the red and black for the wedding colors. Glad you had a great trip!