Friday, January 23, 2009

"Sometimes I fuss so much that my mom is ready to get rid of me. I know I better come up with something cute and quick to make sure she'll keep me around. I found that sucking on the mustard bottle is sure to buy me a couple more minutes."


"Although my mom never does her own hair, she sure has a lot of fun doing mine. It's actually long enough to go in a pony tail. I always make my mom put at least 3 clips in for fun."


"Did I mention how cool boxes are? They entertain me for hours. Mom tried piggy tails today. I like these even better. I love to look at myself in the mirror and smile when I have them in."


"I decided to try stacking blocks this week instead of knocking them down. I think my record is six or seven blocks all by myself."
"So this is what Kayla does when I'm asleep. Get off my chair!!"

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how long Erica's hair is! We are jealous of her hair since our kids are lacking in that area. It is so fun to see what Erica is up to.

Mindi said...

Mustard...yuck! Her hair is so long.

Unknown said...

Erica is so dang cute.... I laughed so hard when I read the mustard part!

The Jo's said...

Wow, I'm amazed that Erica is already typing! That's very impressive.

Molly M said...

gimmee that baby!!!!

Erica said...

She is so cute! I can't believe you can already do a pony tail. Does she actually sit still while you do her hair? I am so jealous if she does!

Jenn S. said...

Cuteness. That girl is adorable.

Unknown said...

Haha! SHe's good at stacking blocks! And that pic of Kayla is so cute.

Miner Notes. said...

What cute pictures. She has so much hair!! Our little one has hardly any and I can't wait for more to come. I love the box pictures. Today in nursery 4 kids were in a cardboard box and wouldn't even come out for snacks. It is funny how much kids love boxes.

MollyE said...

well, well. I never would have thought you would be so into hair with your daughter!! So cute!