Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Our Quick Trip

We just returned from our trip to Utah for Troy's Grandma's funeral. It was a whirlwind of a trip, but we feel very fortunate that we were able to attend. Thanks to Troy's parents for making it possible. I wish that we had more time to see everyone. I could probably spend a month in Utah and still not see everyone we wanted to. Since it was such last minute, it was mostly a family affair. Now that we are home, I should be doing laundry and unpacking, but I just can't bring myself to do it yet. I figure blogging counts as doing family history and so I feel less guilty about wasting my time in front of the computer.


The Tegeders
Andy - Please comment on what you were thinking in this picture. Notice the rest of the family has their arms around each other. (:


Troy's sisters and Erica. She is so bored today. We both miss you VERY much. Drink some water for us.


Erica looking at her Great-Grandpa Tegeder


We could count on one hand the times that Erica has fallen asleep in our arms/lap. Molly must have some magic.

(Did I mention it snowed the first day we were there. At least it gave Erica a chance to wear some winter clothes that I thought she would never use.)

Addi and Erica

11 comments:

Andy said...

I think I had BO.

M and M Madsen said...

Ok, those have to be the cutest pics yet of Erica. Does she pose for the camera or is she always smiling so big and cute?

Lesley said...

Yeah, Erica is so gorgeous. I am in love with her sleepy little face in the picture on Molly's lap. So so cute. She is a beautiful baby.

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures of Erica. She is a very photogenic baby. Adorable. I'm sorry for the loss of your grandma, Troy.

The Jo's said...

It's true, Andy. SEVERE b.o. That's why I'm sort of grimacing in the picture.

I love all the pictures! Erica looks like an adorable cartoon character in the one of her, me and Molly. Ha! And I really really love the one of her and grandpa.

julie said...

i'm glad i got to spend a few minutes with you and your cutie girl. hope you come around again soon.

{priscilla} said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Hi Nancee!! How are you?! It's been soooo long since I've seen you! I was blog surfing off of friends pages and found you and Fern! How crazy! So your a mama now! I had my 4th one...gosh, like 7 months ago now, he was 2 mths early. We need to keep in touch!

Shar said...

So it's good to know Kapria isn't the only baby who refuses to go to sleep in mom or dad's arms. I wish she would...but she likes her bed better. :)

Erik said...

I can't believe you got Erica to smile for the camera! The family picture really is a lucky shot! At least it would be with our Luke.

Dangcutekids said...

You guys look fabulous!! Erica is growing up so fast!!

Hizzeather said...

Hi...it's Heather, your blog-stalker. :) I love the pic of you and Troy in your header...so funny! :)