Thursday, March 13, 2008

COUSINS!!!!

Troy's brother Andy, his wife Julie and their kids Noah and Lovi came to visit. We had such a great time and we were sad to see them go. Erica loved having her cousins around. They provided constant entertainment, so mom loved it too. We did lots of great things while they were here.

We visited the Desert Museum.


We went to a Spring Training game for the Seattle Mariners and Colorado Rockies. I spent most the game walking Erica around in her stroller under the shade of the bleachers.


We played around at our house.


We went running.


We went swimming.



And we took baths!

7 comments:

The Jo's said...

I wish I wwas there :(

Erica said...

Looks like lots of fun! Erica looks like she is really growing and filling out. So cute! I am jealous that you are already swimming!

Nicole said...

Looks like so much fun! Erica is already getting so big! I love when family visits. It's the best!!! I am definitely jealous of your gorgeous weather!!!
Love ya

Maren said...

Looks like fun! We have not swam yet. Is the pool you go to heated?
I love the me, mini me shirts!

MollyE said...

cousins are the best! I can't believe how much joy it brings to see them running around together. Fun to see you too. Running? Very impressive!

Melissa said...

kids love cousins, i can't believe how much they all look alike too. it must be the tegeder side coming through.

alexandra said...

how nice to have warm weather!