Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tagged

This is the first time I've been tagged. I feel so special.

Here are the rules: Post these rules of "tag" at the beginning of your blog. List 6 facts or habits about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag 6 people and post their names. Go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog for more details.

1. I have the greatest husband in the world and I realize it more each day. Here are just a few of his qualities: handsome, patient, intelligent, creative, artistic, resourceful, loving, loyal, romantic, inventive, musical, wonderful, etc.

2. I've spent the last hour and a half trying to get my daughter to sleep and the fight still goes on...Any suggestions from the masses on how to get your kid on a schedule. She usually takes an afternoon nap, but refuses to go down again until after hours of fighting it. She finally tuckers out about 7pm, but I would like her bed time to be later because she doesn't sleep more than 8 hours, which puts her wake up time at about 3am. Doesn't work for me. HELP!!!!

3. I love to exercise: running, tennis, snowboarding, wakeboarding, boogie boarding, swimming, ping pong, soccer, frisbee, football, etc. Now, if only I could find the time to do it.

4. My favorite TV shows right now are "The Office" and "24".

5. I've visited the following countries: United States, Canada, Mexico, Ukraine, Russia, France, Vienna and New Zealand.

6. I wore long sleeves to the library yesterday and it was so hot in the car I had to turn my air conditioning on in November. I love Arizona!!!!

I am tagging: Greg and/or Al, Julie Black and Julie Tegeder, Lesley, Michaun and the Neuners.

4 comments:

Lesley said...

Oh! Pick me! I have more sleep advice to offer than anyone wants to hear... And Erica is getting to that age where you can actually do something about sleep. Call me! Email me! I want to tell you about it!

PS Your 6 things aren't all that revealing. Don't you sleep walk or burp sonnets or anything?

Unknown said...

I love reading these. I think Erica is just darling. Keep the pictures coming.

Malinovka said...

I didn't know you'd been to Vienna (but I guess Austria is the country). I can't believe Erica sleeps 8 hours!!! Jolie is still up every 3-4 hours and she's 7 months! If Lesley has some great info, pass it along! :) Love the pics of Erica--what a doll!!

Shar said...

I read the book Baby Wise, which I thought really helped me figure out how to get her on a schedule...though we're not exactly on a napping schedule. But I was able to get her sleeping through the night, so it must have helped somehow. Kapria usually goes to down around 11pm and then wakes up between 7 and 8. But during the day her max napping time is about an hour. What is Erica's routine like? Here's what the book taught me is best for baby:
Feeding time,
Wake time,
Nap time.

in that order. Does she do that?

anyway, i recommend that book. It was a good read, and I just took the pieces I liked from it. :P

good luck!