Monday, March 5, 2012

Dec. 2011...aka I am Seriously Behind

I felt like blogging tonight. So, I thought I would catch up on everything that happened in December (except Christmas).

Erica finished a gym class.



We tried new hairstyles.


We had a sleepover with the Pederson boys.


Grandma Tutu sent matching Christmas dresses.


We played in the snow at Mt. Lemmon with the Stewart family. We were ill prepared for the show. Sadie's gloves and shoes were too big, Erica was in church shoes and had garden gloves. They were happy for about an hour until they got too cold.



Erica practiced candid photo taking with the camera.


It "snowed"/frosted in Arizona. The girls take what they can get.


We made a gingerbread house...or mom and dad made it while we tried to prevent the girls from eating all the candy first.


I ran a 5K and got my fastest time yet. I finished in just under 28 minutes. I'm told I need new running shorts.


I enjoyed some days with these cuties.

4 comments:

Angie said...

You had a busy month! Glad I got to do a few of those fun activities with you!

Lesley said...

Congrats on a great race! I think you should reward yourself with a new pair of running shorts :)

Your girls are so gorgeous! I can't believe how long Sadie's hair has gotten and how old she looks.

Miss you!

Freckles Phillips said...

YAY for an update! I love that last picture of the two girls, very darling. That hairstyle is awesome too! Did you do that?? That braiding book Mom got us as kids is finally paying off I guess. :)

M and M Madsen said...

Good for you to run a race in December. Your girls are getting so so so big!