Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year we decided to stay warm for Thanksgiving and not leave Arizona. We did a trip to my brother's house in Surprise, Arizona. It was filled with lots of games, food and cousins playing.


We kept things simple and split the work in making the food. It turned out yummy and non-stressful.


Sadie slept through most of the dinner, which I didn't complain about. She, of course, wouldn't touch any of the delicious food and instead opted for canned, chicken noodle soup for dinner.


All the kids helped shuck the corn.


Lincoln is only 2 months younger, but he is much taller. These guys played awesome together.


Thanks to my sister-in-law, Eden, who organized and photographed the event. Otherwise, I would not have had any pictures to post.


Cute Logan!


Erica - a model in the making? I promise I didn't tell her to stand that way.

2 comments:

Freckles Phillips said...

These pics are super cute! I love Erica's poses.

Dangcutekids said...

What a cool picnic table. Looks like everyone had a great time together, and the food was delicious! Lucky cousins.