Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sadie - Almost 9 months

I'm actually ahead on blogging. Does that ever happen? I just know that when Sadie actually turns 9 months, it will be between Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I don't know that I will get around to the post then.

I don't have stats, but I do have a cute picture and video. Sadie loves to crawl all over the place now. She does more of an army crawl where she drags herself with her arms. She plays really well with her sister. She doesn't have any teeth yet. She loves real people food better than baby food.


She doesn't sleep great yet, but at least she is happy when she is awake. She says, "mama...mamamamamam" a lot. I don't think I can count it yet. She recently started pulling herself to standing on anything she can get to. However, she hasn't figured out how to get back down. We've had a lot of bumps, bruises and crying from dollhouses, chairs and other various things falling on top of her.


She is such a content baby. I really, really appreciate that. She is so easy to take anywhere or just to leave on the floor to play with toys. I can't believe babies like this really exist. For the first time, I'm almost a little sad to see this stage of life passing so quickly. I am excited to see her personality develop though.

6 comments:

Molly M said...

SADIE BABYYYYYYY! Cant wait to hold that little munchkin next week and play with her! Ha, after the video of Sadie standing up on that play station is finished, it gives you the chance to watch something else (like on youtube), and the next video says "Sadie belly dancing". Hopefully that doesn't foreshadow her future... hee hee.

Brooke said...

I think they are growing up too fast too - wish I could just "pause" this stage and enjoy it longer

Dangcutekids said...

She has such a great smile and seems so easy going. These are the keepers, the low maintenance J.J. type straight from heaven. Hope she learns how to get down pretty soon. Sorry she keeps getting bumps!

Allison said...

She is a cutie! I can't believe she is almost 9 months. Time flies!

Price Family said...

Can't believe Sadie is getting so big. I still call Sophia the "baby" and she is eight. So they can stay in that stage as long as you need.

Shapiro said...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS NANCEE... I miss you guys. We really need to get together in this new year...
I love these pictures of the extended family gathering. What a fun time!!! And your girls are beautiful. I'm always amazed by Erica's bright white hair - incredible! Merry Christmas!!!